1. Which of these do you do the most with your significant other? List in order of frequency from done the most to performed less frequently. If you don’t engage in any of this with your significant other write N/A (not applicable)
a. Eat meals with your significant other without smartphones, tablets, TV or any device.
c. Share a morning kiss that lasts longer than six seconds.
b. Exercise together
We are big on our smartphones, but we connect in other ways. 😉
Morning sex is the best, and usually starts with a backrub and kisses.
We need to do this more…
2. Briefly tell us about a time when things felt helpless but you knew you would pull through.
When someone in my family passed away suddenly. It was really hard on all of us. I knew we would rally, but it was tough.
3. Would you rather have sex in a posh romantic hotel suite, on a secluded tropical beach or in your own bedroom? Why?
Posh romantic hotel suite, all the way! In suite hot tub, please!
4. Have you practiced orgasm denial? Did you like it? Would you do it again?
Not enough. Please, please?
5. Finish this line: I doubt I will ever tell you _____ .
About my “real” life. Being a bisexual, poly, kinky, bdsm author would not fly in my daily life.
Bonus: Would you pay good money to have the kind of sex you want, when you want?
Yeah, if I had the disposable income, I totally would.
Check out other TMI Tuesday Blogs here!